|Dear Friends of Travel,
It is the electronic age but that does not always mean it is better. After sitting here in the office
without phones, fax or internet due to an outage of our service provider for four days, I have
been thinking about the growth of the travel business on the internet. I can think of at least ten
reasons that it is wiser to use a travel agency.
Travel Agents do all of the above. If you want knowledge and personal advice, you should use
- A computer cannot give you personal guidance.
- A computer does not know your likes and dislikes.
- A computer does not always compare various discount offers.
- A computer cannot always assist you with your special requests.
- A computer cannot answer your questions.
- A computer does not help you when you need cancellation assistance.
- A computer cannot help you when you have a problem.
- A computer does not take a personal interest or show concern about which is best for you.
- You can not always incorporate all of your reservations into one itinerary.
- Computers have factual but not subjective knowledge.
a travel agent. Please contact us for the best services that a computer cannot provide for you.
Rose M. Gilford, Esq, CTC